Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum, depending on experience
Responsible to: Director of Finance
Location: UK Head Office (Gloucester) with the option of hybrid working (2-3 days in the office with the rest worked remotely (following successful completion of your probation period)
Are you a get-ahead financial whiz who wants to take their first career steps and also work in sport? If that sounds like the perfect combination, we have a fantastic opportunity to join us and get involved in some great projects.
The Mike Burton Group are looking for an Accounts Administrator to work across our joint venture brands with England Rugby, The British & Irish Lions and the Australian Open Tennis Championship.
Helping with the smooth operation of day-to-day admin and accounts duties, you will work with our suppliers and the Accounts team to ensure we deliver exceptional and timely service.
What we are looking for:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Excel and Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to understand how the detail fits into the wider picture.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a confident telephone manner
• Strong ability to prioritise workload
• A proactive team player
What you will be getting involved in:
• Providing comprehensive administrative support to the Accounts department.
• Posting client receipts and issuing sales ledger receipts
• Working with spreadsheets and posting purchase ledger invoices
• Any other general administrative and accounts duties required
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV and current salary, coupled with an email summarising what makes you the right person for the role to email@example.com.
Complete all your details below and one of our team will be in touch.